Thank you for your interest in Lorien Wood!
To begin the Online Application process:
- Create an account
- Log into the account
- Create a new student application. You will have the flexibility to log in and out of the account and access your open application. A nonrefundable fee of $100 must be submitted with each application for the first two students, $25 for each additional student in same family.
A family is able to submit all required materials through the on-line application process. For full consideration, an applicant family will need to submit the following:
- Completed application
- Application fee ($100 per applicant for first 2 students, $25 for each additional student)
- Student Recommendation Form
- Tuition assistance application (if applicable) Available here.
GRADE 1-12 APPLICANTS MUST ALSO INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Copy of report cards from the previous two academic years
- Standardized test results (if any) and all pertinent academic testing information
- Curriculum overview (home school students)
- Essay (for grades 9-12)
Once the application is submitted you will be able to:
- print the completed application
- reprint supplemental forms if necessary
The Admissions Coordinator will contact you to arrange a parent interview. Students entering 1-12 grades will be asked to meet with a member of the faculty. We welcome your questions throughout the process and are eager to help you discern whether Lorien Wood is the right fit for your family. Please contact us at email@example.com or by calling (703) 854-1640.